North Eastern Railroad
Locally Owned, Globally Known
Hello Stranger, you haven't been here in a
while or you wouldn't be here. This used to be the form to enter a Timeslip
that was submitted to me and I had to enter them on the Callboard by hand.
Well all that has changed.
We now have the NETS System running. You enter your Timeslip through NETS and it automatically updates the Callboard and several other snifty things.
However, you have to Log In to NETS and you probably don't have a password to do this. So here is what to do:
1. Go back to the main web site and click on the Callboard link. This will display the NEW Callboard.
2. Find yourself on the Callboard.
3. Note your ID#
4. Note your username and any caps it may have, everything is case sensitive.
5. Click on your name. Your Info screen will come up. Underneath your name, city, state etc, is your name again in smaller letters. If you run the mouse over this you will see it is your email address you gave when you first applied to vNERR. If this is no longer your email, you have problem and need to email me at email@example.com with your current usable email address. I will update the database for you. If this is your email continue on.
6. On the Contents Menu at the left of the Callboard is NETS in big white letters at the top. Click it.
7. A Log In prompt comes up. Also a link called Lost Password. Click it.
8. Enter your ID NUMBER, that you noted above and your email that you noted above, click submit and if your email is good you will have a password in several seconds.
9. Go back to the Callboard, click NETS and Log In. A small menu appears with options to
10. Change your password
11. Option 2 is ONLY for vNERR work orders
12. Option 3 is for any other work order you run, ie; from a payware route, from a download somewhere, came with the route.
13. Option 4 obviously logs you out of the NETS system.